Water Transfer A4 size inkjet white water transfer decal paper waterslide decal paper
1. A4 size (8.3*11.7 inch)
2. White color base
3. High-definition gorgeous presented
4. It is suitalbe for HP,EPSON,CANON,LEXMARK and all inkjet printer
5. We use normal ink, ordinary ink
6. strong adhesive force, solid ,strong resistance to scrape
Application: They are widely used for nails art, organic, wood, marble, plastic, bamboo, metal, jade, glass, shell, crystal, flowers, ceramics, mug, plate, candle etc.
- Create your very own water slide decals, using your inkjet printer with our inkjet water-slide decal paper.
- Turn your very own custom designs into decals, using this very easy to use inkjet decal paper.
- These decals may be applied onto almost any smooth, non-porous surface.Glass, metal, ceramic ware (for decorative purposes), wood, furniture, candles, soap, model airplanes, model railroads, die-cast cars, fishing rods, picture frames, book covers, albums and appliances are just some examples of where inkjet water-slide decals may be applied.
- These decorative non-fire inkjet water-slide decals make arts and crafts projects fun and easy.
- Your imagination is your only limit, when you use our inkjet water-slide decal paper.
Step by step:
Step #1: Design your decals using any graphic software program. Use INK JET Decal Paper or cut sheet into half if desired.)
Step #2: Set your printer as follows: Resolution = Best Paper = Photo Gloss (Print your decal on the glossy side of INK JET Decal Paper.)
Step #3: Spray your printed sheet evenly with Crystal Clear High Gloss spray until the sheet has a shine (2-3 coats). Allow 30 to 60 minutes to dry and set. (This product is available at any craft or hardware store. Any acrylic clear coat spray will work.)
Step #4: Cut out your image using a standard pair of sharp household scissors.
Step #5: Place decal into a cup of clean water for 45-60 seconds and remove when the thin decal film begins to slip along backing. (Discard backing material after the decal has been removed)
Step #6: Apply decal to clean surface; ceramic, glass, metal, plastic, soap, candles, mylar balloons, model trains, planes, cars, etc.